Day 1: Hanoi - Halong (Lunch,
08.00: Pick up at your hotel. Spend 3 hours sight seeing country on the
way to Halong city.
12:00: Arrive Halong Bay. Welcome aboard The Paloma. Meet the captain
and crew and join us for a welcome cocktail as we tell you about life
Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind.
Set sail as lunch is prepared by our chef.
Join us for a relaxing lunch in the restaurant or on the outdoor dining
area. Enjoy the stunning views of the Bay, its dramatic limestone
islands as we sail through the calm waters.
* While we make our way to Bai Tu Long Bay, relax on the sundeck and
watch the world go by or take an afternoon nap in your cabin.
* Early afternoon arrive at Vong Vieng floating fishing village
* Drop anchor.
* Our guide will give you some information and interesting facts about
this fascinating village and its local community.
* Disembark and travel on the sampans rowed by the local people. They
will be your guides through their fishing village where you can meet the
locals, visit the school and pearl farms. See at first-hand what life is
like living on the water.
* We are proud of our working partnership with, and support of, this
* Back on board The Paloma we head towards Halong Bay.
* We drop anchor in the calm waters surrounded by islets
* Opportunity to go swimming in the clear warm waters or go kayaking.
Kayaking is suitable for all levels and ages. Our expert will run
through the safety procedures and after a basic paddling lesson our
experienced guide will lead you to explore the Bay, its lagoons and
* For those who prefer a relaxing afternoon, make the most of sunbathing
on deck or pamper yourself with a massage and sauna in our luxurious
* Early evening Back on board, enjoy the sunset with evening cocktails
and fresh fruit.
* Take an opportunity to refresh and then join friends for a pre-dinner
drink in the bar.
* Dinner is served in the restaurant or outdoor dining area, which is a
gastronomic delight. After dinner, unwind in the bar where there is a
selection of books, magazines and board games or relax in the spa; watch
a movie on our plasma TV; join some of our team to go cuttle fishing at
night or take a late night swim under the stars.
* Accommodation and overnight on junk..
Day 2 : Paloma Cruise - Hanoi (Breakfast and lunch included)
* For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sun deck.
Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body and there is no
better environment to practice this than amongst the limestone peaks and
* Take an opportunity to view the sunrise over the Bay or have an early
* Breakfast, coffee and tea and served.
* After breakfast we sail through the waters and pass by a number of
caves including Trong (Drum) cave, Trinh Nu (Virgin) cave, Coc Ngoi
(Toad) cave and we drop anchor at Surprise (Sung Sot) Cave.
* Disembark and visit Surprise Cave located on Bo Hon Island. It is one
of the widest grottoes in Ha Long Bay with thousands of stalactites and
10:00: Back on board. Take time to refresh and relax before checking
out. Bags can be left in the luggage store.
An early lunch is served.
* Return to the shore and disembark from The Paloma as our crew say
* Transfer to minibus or private car and return to Hanoi.
* Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30/17:00
Full meals on board
Entrance fees, Taxes and Service Charge
English or French speaking guide on board
Luxury accommodation with A/C, hot shower, mini bar
Exclusive Cruise through Halong Bay
Sunrise Tai Chi Class and Night Cruise
Round trip transportation by
shuttle bus 25 usd/person
Tips, extras and other services not mentioned in the tour above